Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Vacation Planer

Does anyone have any free templates for small business or offic vacation
planners? Or, maybe someone could tell me how to make it so that whenever
one of my employees types in a phrase, the excel document converts it
automatically (in ANY of the linked spread sheets) into a specific symbol
(ie: they type in vacation or some such, and the block of time either colors
itself based on their name, or based on the key word "vacation")? If anyone
has any ideas, please, let me know.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On May 6, 3:12*pm, Erin @ Main Event Caterers <Erin @ Main Event
wrote:
Does anyone have any free templates for small business or offic vacation
planners? *Or, maybe someone could tell me how to make it so that whenever
one of my employees types in a phrase, the excel document converts it
automatically (in ANY of the linked spread sheets) into a specific symbol
(ie: they type in vacation or some such, and the block of time either colors
itself based on their name, or based on the key word "vacation")? *If anyone
has any ideas, please, let me know.

You could use the example I designed for our office

http://www.aidanheritage.byethost3.c...ceRecorder.xls