Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] aidan.heritage@virgin.net is offline

Default Vacation Planer

On May 6, 3:12*pm, Erin @ Main Event Caterers <Erin @ Main Event
wrote:
Does anyone have any free templates for small business or offic vacation
planners? *Or, maybe someone could tell me how to make it so that whenever
one of my employees types in a phrase, the excel document converts it
automatically (in ANY of the linked spread sheets) into a specific symbol
(ie: they type in vacation or some such, and the block of time either colors
itself based on their name, or based on the key word "vacation")? *If anyone
has any ideas, please, let me know.

You could use the example I designed for our office

http://www.aidanheritage.byethost3.c...ceRecorder.xls