Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TSK TSK is offline

Default Set value to zero when result is 0 otherwise show actual value

Cell C1 - Reflect 0 or actual number different after b/a

When cell A1 - 0
When cell B1 - 0
Then cell C1 = 0 instead of #DIV/0!

When cell A1 - 5
When cell B1 - 100
Then cell C1 = 20
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this in C1:

=IF(A1=0,0,B1/A1)

Hope this helps.

Pete

On May 5, 10:31*am, TSK wrote:
Cell C1 - Reflect 0 or actual number different after b/a

When cell A1 - 0
When cell B1 - 0
Then cell C1 = 0 instead of #DIV/0!

When cell A1 - 5
When cell B1 - 100
Then cell C1 = 20

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=IF(ISERROR(B1/A1),0,B1/A1)

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200784
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
TSK TSK is offline

Hi Gary,

Thank you for the helped but how do I applied together with round up function?
Currently my fomula in cell c as follow

cell c = roundup(B1/A1,2)

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

=IF(ISERROR(B1/A1),0,B1/A1)

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200784

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Why do you keep asking the same question in multiple threads? Try
this:

=IF(A1=0,0,ROUNDUP(B1/A1,2))

Hope this helps.

Pete

On May 5, 10:52*am, TSK wrote:
Hi Gary,

Thank you for the helped but how do I applied together with round up function?
Currently my fomula in cell c as follow

cell c = roundup(B1/A1,2)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

We will combine the formulas: