Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula for cell to get information from other worksheets

I am keeping track of our school's jog-a-thon with Excel. I have created a
workbook, where every worksheet is a classroom. At the bottom of each
worksheet I have a cell that has a formula adds all the money up for that
class.

The last worksheet page is a totals page. What formula do I put in the
cells to get the information from the other worksheet pages? Is there a
formula that I can put in there, so that it will update when we enter new
information in the worksheet pages?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

simply reference a cell with the sheet id, such as

='Class 7A'!H10

If you do the summary of each class into cells on its own sheet, you can
then pick up that summary directly on the master sheet, and do further
aggregations there.

--
HTH

Bob