Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula needed for repetative spreadsheet

I would like to generate a list 0.1 to 30.0 (in 1/10th increments) but each
to be multiplied by a specific dollar figure. How do I multiply each cell by
the same number but don't have to enter the formula on each line?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Put your dollar figure in B1 and in A1 put:

=$B$1*0.1*ROW() and copy down
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200782

"amatur wkr" wrote:

I would like to generate a list 0.1 to 30.0 (in 1/10th increments) but each
to be multiplied by a specific dollar figure. How do I multiply each cell by
the same number but don't have to enter the formula on each line?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In cell A1 put .1
Put your dollar amount in cell B1 ($10 or whatever you need)
in Cell A2 put =A1+.1
Now Excel should show .2 in Cell A2.
Place the mouse in the lower right-hand corner of the cell; you should see a
black cross. Click the mouse and drag down until you get to row w300.

Regards,
Ryan--
--
RyGuy