Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Dates In Excel

I have a question reguarding Excel.

I have 2 colums on with the date a medical was completed and another the day
its due for review.

I need to add another colum that automaticaly updates days until it is due.
eg.
31/4/2006 31/4/2008 1 (Due in 1 Day)
Or
20/4/2006 20/4/2008 - 10 (Due 10days ago)

ECT ECT
Please email me if you need a better explanation

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

You need to use a helper cell, where todays date is calculated. I use A1 as
helper cell with this formula:

=Today()

With your due dates in cells B2 and down, enter this formula in C2 and copy
it down.

=IF($A$1B2,"Due " & ($A$1-B2) & " Days ago","Due in " &( B2-$A$1) & "
Days")

If you want to use an other cell as helper cell, change $A$1 to the desired
cell, just remeber to make it an absolute reference.

Regards,
Per