Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default DAVERAGE, DMIN,etc from List

Clueless on even if what I'm asking is possible...

I have an Excel worksheet and got the AutoFilter drop-downs, from creating a
list.
When expand the drop-down, I see:
"All", "Top 10", "Custom", the a Listing of the Items in the column...
I've got the "Total" row at the bottom, with things like: AVG, Count, Max.

I was requested to use DAVERAGE, DMIN, DMAX and DSUM functions.
I gather that is because the data in the sheet might change - although I
don't understand what the difference is.

Most importantly, how can I add the D'functions to this list?
Can/should it be added to the "list" drop-down, or can it come from the
Total fxns?

I've got about 5 columns that are supposed to have each of the D'fxns
requested above.

Thank you much for any assistance!
-TexJen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Search for "Database functions" in Excel Help menu

"TexJen" wrote:

Clueless on even if what I'm asking is possible...

I have an Excel worksheet and got the AutoFilter drop-downs, from creating a
list.
When expand the drop-down, I see:
"All", "Top 10", "Custom", the a Listing of the Items in the column...
I've got the "Total" row at the bottom, with things like: AVG, Count, Max.

I was requested to use DAVERAGE, DMIN, DMAX and DSUM functions.
I gather that is because the data in the sheet might change - although I
don't understand what the difference is.

Most importantly, how can I add the D'functions to this list?
Can/should it be added to the "list" drop-down, or can it come from the
Total fxns?

I've got about 5 columns that are supposed to have each of the D'fxns
requested above.

Thank you much for any assistance!
-TexJen

min, dmin, etc sduffield Excel Worksheet Functions 1 July 4th 07 06:30 AM
dmin erhan Excel Worksheet Functions 0 February 3rd 07 10:44 AM
DMIN Criteria Greg Excel Worksheet Functions 1 May 28th 06 05:23 PM
MIN or DMIN ? Douglas McDonald Excel Worksheet Functions 1 June 28th 05 06:37 PM
Function DMIN? Function Question Excel Worksheet Functions 3 November 20th 04 12:46 AM