Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conversion

hello again i am too happy last question solved that is my first day here
and at my first day i gett sucess thankfull to aal
now my question is as you can see below two coulm here i use this formula
thats
=IF(L82<"None","Reefer","Bobtail")
this formula help me like thatw when i enter "None" at first colum other
column automatically convert to Bobtail butt i am facing in problems when i
want to see the second column "flatbed " can you help me that i just link the
conversion of flatbed with just "H" in first column you can see in column
first 738H i just want to link with "H"
i hope you understand me

None Bobtail
510 Reefer
738H Flatbed
None Bobtail
None Bobtail

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Try this:
=IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("H",L82)),"Flatbed",IF(L82<"Non e","Reefer","Bobtail"))
--
Max
Singapore