Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default creating a list of information from another sheet

Hi there, I urgently need help!! I have a sheet with information on it, the
information is bit jubbled and I need to convert it to a list of information.
I have found that the same information appers in each column in every 12th
block. Is there a easy way to convert it into the list. I have over 10,000
lines.

Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

As I haven't seen any data the only thing i can propose is to apply a
filter.

Can you provide us with some sample data, and a description of what it
exactly is you need?

Regards,
Per

"Tara" skrev i meddelelsen
Hi there, I urgently need help!! I have a sheet with information on it,
the
information is bit jubbled and I need to convert it to a list of
information.
I have found that the same information appers in each column in every 12th
block. Is there a easy way to convert it into the list. I have over
10,000
lines.

Please help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

HI

The data in question is a detailed client / customer listing exported from
Pastel, I would like to convert it into a list so that it can be imported
into IQ. For example in column A you would have the following:-
Acc
Name
Delivery Address
(under that in the next 4 cells would be the address)

Then in column B you would have the following:-
(Account number)
(Account Name)
Postal Address
(under that in the next 4 cells would be the postal addres)

And so forth. I have discovered though that the same fields are in every
12th cell.

I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks