Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Using a drop down list

I am trying to set up an invoice so that when I use a drop down list for the
customer name, it will automatically enter the address in the column oposite
the customer name. any help would be great!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Please see data validation Lists

Ashish Mathur
www.ashishmathur.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/excelenthusiasts

"SrA Flyboy21" wrote in message
I am trying to set up an invoice so that when I use a drop down list for
the
customer name, it will automatically enter the address in the column
oposite
the customer name. any help would be great!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See this:

http://contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html

--