Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default formula number to words

I am trying to create forms associated with spreadsheet data. This for
requires the a dollar amount be written out as words (150= one hundred
fifty). Is there a formula that will take the result from equations and
tranfer it to the number in words.?

Thank you,
Kate
--
L-Tax.com
Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Kate,

For a collection of solutions to choose from, look he

http://xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Katel70" wrote in message ...
|I am trying to create forms associated with spreadsheet data. This for
| requires the a dollar amount be written out as words (150= one hundred
| fifty). Is there a formula that will take the result from equations and
| tranfer it to the number in words.?
|
| Thank you,
| Kate
| --
| L-Tax.com
| Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The resource that Niek gave you is my favorite. Here is another:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...EN-US;Q213360&

Now you have two options!!

Regards,
Ryan--

--
RyGuy

"Katel70" wrote in message ...
|I am trying to create forms associated with spreadsheet data. This for
| requires the a dollar amount be written out as words (150= one hundred
| fifty). Is there a formula that will take the result from equations and
| tranfer it to the number in words.?
|
| Thank you,
| Kate
| --
| L-Tax.com
| Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

I have a non macro solution on my website - Please browse to question 9 on
the following link - http://ashishmathur.com/solutions.aspx.

Do let me know how the solution works for you.

Ashish Mathur
www.ashishmathur.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/excelenthusiasts