Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
lb lb is offline

Default changing formulas

I copied 2 worksheets where the sum of the original was carried over to the
sum of the copied ones. I need the copied worksheets to reflect the sum of
the sheets copied and not the original sheet.

For instance worksheet 2 has the sum of worksheet 1, however I need it to
reflect the sum of worksheet 2.

My formula is =2008 Consumable Inv. Balances !C6*0.861

This carries over on each copied worksheet. How can I change it?

Please help someone.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Eva Eva is offline

Highlight all then:
Ctrl +H (or Edit/Replace) Find what: 2008 Consumable Inv. Balances !
Replace with: noting or type your new tab name