Barbara

Default Linking Workbooks

I have read through alot of the post and can not find this answer.I am going
to be very detailed, and hopefully someone can help me.
I have a spreadsheet with the following columns:
Date
DLM #
Description
Amount
Our Job #
STI Job #
RFE #
Job Name
Attn
Notes

I have it sorted by DLM #

I am trying to make another spreadsheet that I can link ALL of this info to.
I want to be able to link it by the Attn Column. So that I can send everyone
a list of their outstanding DLM's without sending everyone else's.

I have done that already by sorting by "Attn" and then copy and paste.

I wanted to know if I link the worksheets together is there anyway of making
the master sheet with ALL the info link to the individual sheets once I put a
name in attn.
I also want it to be removed when I remove it from the master sheet.

I have followed the directions for linking and it did work, but I want it to
continue to work when I add and remove items for the name.

I hope I explained it enough, and if not, please send me an e-mail @
or

I would also love to get the response send via e-mail as well as posted here.

Thanks for any help.

Barbara

Don

Barbara,
I sent you an example workbook.
Put your own data and field names in sheet1 and click the button to crate
new sheets with DLM names.

P.S. It is not wise to post your actual e-mail address in a group. You are
asking for junk mail.

"Barbara" wrote in message

[...]

Barbara

Don,
Thanks for the advice about the e-mail. I wont do that again.
I did not get an example from you, did you e-mail it to me?

Thanks,
Barbara