Barbara

Default Linking Workbooks

I have read through alot of the post and can not find this answer.I am going
to be very detailed, and hopefully someone can help me.
I have a spreadsheet with the following columns:
Date
DLM #
Description
Amount
Our Job #
STI Job #
RFE #
Job Name
Attn
Notes

I have it sorted by DLM #

I am trying to make another spreadsheet that I can link ALL of this info to.
I want to be able to link it by the Attn Column. So that I can send everyone
a list of their outstanding DLM's without sending everyone else's.

I have done that already by sorting by "Attn" and then copy and paste.

I wanted to know if I link the worksheets together is there anyway of making
the master sheet with ALL the info link to the individual sheets once I put a
name in attn.
I also want it to be removed when I remove it from the master sheet.

I have followed the directions for linking and it did work, but I want it to
continue to work when I add and remove items for the name.

I hope I explained it enough, and if not, please send me an e-mail @
or

I would also love to get the response send via e-mail as well as posted here.

Thanks for any help.

Barbara