Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default sum total of hours minutes seconds in excel 2003

I have a large spreadsheet of hours minutes and seconds (00:00:00) and I want
a grand total. I can't seem to create a function that will grand total over
2000 cells of times. Most of the times listed are seconds. I want the grand
total to show the total hours minutes and seconds so I can further divide by
the number of work days in the month.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Just sum directly:

=SUM(A1:A2000)