Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default sum hours minutes seconds excel 2003

I am trying to tally up a large spread sheet of hours seconds and minutes and
then I want to divide the total hours seconds minutes by the number of work
days for a particular month
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Just divide. Assume the total time is in B2 and the number of workdays are
23

=B2/23

If you need to do further calculations with rates you need to multiply any
time
total with 24 and then multiply the rate per hour

Peo Sjoblom