needhelp

Default How do I count a row of NON-duplicate entries in Excell?

I'm using Excell. I have a row of numbers, some of which repeat. I want to
count how many unique numbers I have, thus eliminating duplicates. What
formula and criteria do I use?

Ex: 2 34 5 26 77 8 91 42 3 26 1 77 50 26
In the above example, the correct answer should be 11
since I want to count 26 and 77 only once.