Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Compiled data from many files

How can I get a compilation of data from several files? For example

01.xls:

a aaa 5
a bbb 6
a ccc 7
b ddd 4
c eee 6
c fff 8

02.xls:

a ggg 8
a hhh 2
b iii 3
c jjj 4

03. xls:

a kkk 9
c lll 4

and the result I want would look like

compilation.xls (gets data from three files 01-03.xls)

a aaa 5
a bbb 6
a ccc 7
a ggg 8
a hhh 2
a kkk 9

b ddd 4
b iii 3

c eee 6
c fff 8
c jjj 4
c lll 4

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This is what you want:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

Comes from he
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

If you are unfamiliar with macros look at this:
http://www.anthony-vba.kefra.com/vba...ur_First_Macro

Regards,
Ryan--

--