Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Deleting Workbook from others

Hello....im the creator & owner of a workbook which has been emailed out
weekly for about 3 months now, is there any way for me to delete this
workbook or disable it so others cannot use it?

Thanks!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Probably not. See this for next time:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/WorkbookTimeBomb.aspx

Regards,
Ryan--

--
RyGuy

"Julia" wrote:

Hello....im the creator & owner of a workbook which has been emailed out
weekly for about 3 months now, is there any way for me to delete this
workbook or disable it so others cannot use it?

Thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Create a new workbook with the same name and leave it empty.

Email it out and tell the recipients it is an upgrade and they are to
save/overwrite the original.

If they comply, you're homefree.

Otherwise, you have no control over what you have sent them in the past.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP