Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can I make a word blink on an excel spreadsheet or an e-mail

I am trying to make a word blink on a excel spreadsheet or an e-mail message.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I've heard that this 'blinking' feature is not built into Excel because too
many people would find it annoying. I've tried it, and I have to say that
I've found it to be a little annoying myself. Well, to each his own.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/BlinkingText.aspx

Regards,
Ryan--

--