Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional array not working with pivot table data - what am Imissing??

Hi--

I have 2 column pivot table in columns A & B of Sheet1. Column A is a
list of ID numbers, column B currently blank. I am trying to write
conditional array formulas referencing data in the sheet 'Feb08'
starting in column I that I am having trouble with. I would like to
match the ID number in A3 with the same ID number in column A of the
Feb08 sheet, and then return the corresponding row value of column G
in the Feb08 sheet. The formula I have is:

=IF(Feb08!$A2:Feb08!$A10000=$A3,Feb08!G$2:Feb08!G$ 10000)

However, it just returns FALSE even though the ID number in A3 is also
in column A of Feb08, and there is a value in that row of column G in
Feb08.

I am wondering if there is a reason this isn't working because columns
A & B of Sheet1 are a pivot table (I am new to them). Any suggestions
to get this working?

Thanks,
Jason

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions