Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Adding additional string vs. look up table

Hello Greg and Dougal

Thank you both for helping. I will test your string, however I cannot
remember how a look up table works, would either of you two gentlemen be able
to help me. Here is my table information. The sheet name is PayShedule:

VAN BUS
FROM TO CAR LIMO SUV
Airport Hamilton Toronto $20 $22 $30
Airport Brantford Toronto $30 $30 $40