Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Percents

Hi I have an amout in a cell and need to add 1.5% to get the currect number
for the cell next to it. Can anyone help????? Thank You
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

With data in A1, try this:

=A1 * 1.015

Copy down as required.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Apr 1, 12:46*am, Sharon wrote:
Hi I have an amout in a cell and need to add 1.5% to get the currect number
for the cell next to it. Can anyone help????? Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

One way
In B1: =A1*101.5%
--
Max
Singapore
"Sharon" wrote:
Hi I have an amout in a cell and need to add 1.5% to get the currect number
for the cell next to it. Can anyone help????? Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much it worked and got past that area, now I am
working on APR for a year. Excel does not come easy for me, glad you helped
out thanks again.