Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default rotate columns

I'm needing to keep a running total of the last 7 days of hours worked for
several employees. I have it set each time excel opens the first time each
day the date will change to the new dates. however I need the columns with
the hours from the corresponding days to rotate with the days to the next
columns. column for day 1 moves to column day 2 and so forth. and column for
day 7 will just drop off when days 6 hours move to it. if this makes sense to
anyone is there a way to do it??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

you could do it with a macro attached to a "Start New Day" button that
inserts a new column (which would push everything off to the right)
and deletes the last column.
hth
susan