Default rotate rows and columns in a spreadsheet

Hey,

I have a very large spreadsheet. I want to rotate all the data in it
90 degrees, as in, I want row 1 to become the 60th column, and row 2 to
be the 59th column, etc... all the way to the last row becoming the
first column...

Is there an easy way to do this?

Bernie Deitrick

Copy the range, pasespecial transpose values, then above the range put the numbers 1 to 60, then
sort the whole table horizontally based on that first row.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

wrote in message
oups.com...

Hey,

I have a very large spreadsheet. I want to rotate all the data in it
90 degrees, as in, I want row 1 to become the 60th column, and row 2 to
be the 59th column, etc... all the way to the last row becoming the
first column...

Is there an easy way to do this?

Michael

Hi Juicy. Use a helper column and fill from row 1 to 60 with
60,59,58....3,2,1 and then sort ascending to reverse your rows. Then select
the data, copy, select a blank worksheet, put the cursor in A1 and Edit,
Paste Special, Transpose. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin