Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default When word says Install I want it count the days for 3 days w.o wee

In column Q column v column y
Install 3/28/08 ________

I want a formula to tell me whenever it is an install returns the date for
me of 3 3 days not counting the weekend.

The correct date would be 3/2/08

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I'm going to guess you want to add 3 working days to the date in Column Q
and that you example result date of 3/2/08 was supposed to have been 4/2/08.

=WORKDAY(Q1,3)

Note: If this function is not available, and returns the #NAME? error,
install and load the Analysis ToolPak add-in. Also check the help on this
function as it lets you optionally account for holidays too.

Rick