Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KS KS is offline

Default Offset every 27th row in a column that is 2 cells wide (merged cel

I am trying to move values from one worksheet to another using the OFFSET
function. The worksheet I am pulling from has data on every 27th row and the
cells are 2 columns wide (the cells are merged i.e. A1:B1).

This is the formula I used: =OFFSET('Elem Bnchmrk'!$B$17:$C$17,ROW()*27-1,0)

Please help!

--
KS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Try this instead in the starting cell:
=OFFSET('Elem Bnchmrk'!$A$17,ROWS($1:1)*27-27,)
Copy down
--
Max
Singapore
"KS" wrote:
I am trying to move values from one worksheet to another using the OFFSET
function. The worksheet I am pulling from has data on every 27th row and the
cells are 2 columns wide (the cells are merged i.e. A1:B1).

This is the formula I used: =OFFSET('Elem Bnchmrk'!$B$17:$C$17,ROW()*27-1,0)

Please help!

--
KS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

One way
=INDEX('Elem Benchmark'!$A:$A,(ROW(A1)-1)*27)
Copy down as far as required
--
Regards
Roger Govier

"KS" wrote in message
I am trying to move values from one worksheet to another using the OFFSET
function. The worksheet I am pulling from has data on every 27th row and
the
cells are 2 columns wide (the cells are merged i.e. A1:B1).

This is the formula I used: =OFFSET('Elem
Bnchmrk'!$B$17:$C$17,ROW()*27-1,0)

Please help!

--
KS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KS KS is offline

Default Offset every 27th row in a column that is 2 cells wide (merged

Thank you for your help! I finally got it to work. I've been reading help
files and these discussion groups for a couple of days trying to get it to
work!

--
KS

"KS" wrote in message
I am trying to move values from one worksheet to another using the OFFSET
function. The worksheet I am pulling from has data on every 27th row and
the
cells are 2 columns wide (the cells are merged i.e. A1:B1).

This is the formula I used: =OFFSET('Elem
Bnchmrk'!$B$17:$C$17,ROW()*27-1,0)

Please help!

--
KS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

You didn't manage to get the OFFSET option to work, huh?