Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default automatically show date day by day

I need to make a list with all the days of the year in it. It is very
cumbersome to enter every day manually. Is there a way to do it
automatically? Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In A1 enter:
1/1/2008
In A2 enter:
=A1+1 and copy down
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200773
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Or for workdays only try this with a start date in A1

=WORKDAY(A1,1)

and if you look in help you'll find how to exclude holidays too

Mike

"Bruno" wrote:

I need to make a list with all the days of the year in it. It is very
cumbersome to enter every day manually. Is there a way to do it
automatically? Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Guess Bruno forgot to mention he was only interested in workdays? grrrr...?

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

In A1 enter:
1/1/2008
In A2 enter:
=A1+1 and copy down
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200773

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"JLatham" wrote:

Guess Bruno forgot to mention he was only interested in workdays? grrrr...?

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

In A1 enter:
1/1/2008
In A2 enter:
=A1+1 and copy down
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200773

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

That's pretty much what I read also, and would have provided much the same
answer. We can't hit 'm all dead center every time.

"JLatham" wrote:

Guess Bruno forgot to mention he was only interested in workdays? grrrr...?

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

In A1 enter:
1/1/2008
In A2 enter: