Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Embedded Video

This may not be the right forum, but I can't find one that seems to suit this
Q. I am trying to embed a 1.2MB MPG into an Excel 2003 spreadsheet so that
users of the spreadsheet can click on the icon and watch the video. It will
not work. I am going to Insert, Object, Create From File, and once I chhose
the file and click OK, Excel freezes. Any help?

Thanks