Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Video

Is there some where I can post a video of what I need to have done in Excel
as apose to telling you. I think my question is to complice to discribe.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There are free sites all over the web where you can post files. Some of them
are limited by size, though.

http://www.savefile.com

Is one that I use.

But you may not get as many people taking the time to download the file, watch
it and respond as you would by posting your description in plain old text (no
binary attachments, no HTML/Rich text posts).

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

how about youtube and posting the link here.