Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
klg klg is offline

Default Help with timesheet please

I have a workbook for each employee that contains a timesheet for each pay
period this year, a bonus sheet to calculate bonuses and an absence worksheet
to track time off. I also have the Y-T-D totals at the bottom of each
worksheet. The only worksheet I can get to work correctly is the Feb 16-29
one. (The tab is red.) The idea is to be able to enter time off on the
absence sheet, the bonuses on the bonus sheet and to have that all auto fill
on the timesheet. The bonuses work for all of them, but the absences don't.

When time off is enetered on the absence sheet, it enters on the timesheet
and doesn't calculate into the total hours "worked". So that anything NOT
actually "worked" is not calculated into potential overtime. Is it possible
to have that same thing work for holidays or days like jury duty where it's
not considered an absence, but still as time paid and not calculate into
overtime without entering the time on the absence sheet? Does that make
sense? The reason being, time entered on the absence sheet will deduct from
each person's beginning year total and will keep track of what's remaining
per person.

When I have a formula like =((OutPM-InAM)-(InPM-OutAM)) on the first sheet,
how do I make that work on each sheet without having to make InAM1, InAM2,
InAM3, etc?

You can see my workbook at http://www.savefile.com/files/1431349.

THANX!!