Greg Brow

Default timesheet

I have this formula and I would like to add a little bit more to the theory

In the time sheet is has done everything i asked minus meal breaks etc. But
I am looking for

if the staff member goes from the work place they are classed as off line

I need for the time sheet to automatically place 7 hours in cell g6 if the
word "off line" is written in cell g5

Thanks in advance

Greg