Luc

Default Timesheet functions

Hi all,

Tis the New Year and I now have to keep a detailed timesheet (lucky me!).
Our timesheets have to be in unit form, where one unit equals 6 minutes. So
far, i have the simple formula below...but don't know how to write the
formula for D1. Minimum unit has to be 1, and any fraction of a unit is
rounded up. Make sense?

A1 start time (09:00)
B1 end time (09:30)
C1 total time (B1 - A1 = 00:30)
D1 unit equivalent (?)

Thanks for any help,

Luc

Luc

Hi Bob,

I tried that, but it gives the following...

start 09:00
end 09:30
total 00:30
unit equiv 1

Luc

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
Hi Luc,

=ROUNDUP(C1*48,0)

--

HTH

RP

"Luc" <luc2_at_agostini.org wrote in message
Hi all,

Tis the New Year and I now have to keep a detailed timesheet (lucky

me!).
Our timesheets have to be in unit form, where one unit equals 6 minutes.

So
far, i have the simple formula below...but don't know how to write the
formula for D1. Minimum unit has to be 1, and any fraction of a unit is
rounded up. Make sense?

A1 start time (09:00)
B1 end time (09:30)
C1 total time (B1 - A1 = 00:30)

[...]