Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Multiple Worksheet Formulas 2

OK, let's try again. I am in 1 workbook. I am trying to take 1 cell in 1
worksheest that has a function of summing a cloumn of about 10 cells. I want
that auto sum to show up in a different worksheet. I want the updated total
to reflect in both cells without having to go throught the update cycle of
closing the workbook, etc.

Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sheet1 A11 =SUM(A1:A10)

Sheet2 A11 =Sheet1!A1

Sounds like your "update cycle" may be due to having calculation on manual,
re-calculate upon saving.

Make sure you have calculation set to auto under ToolsOptionsCalculation.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP