Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default What is the unprotect password for Montly timesheet template?

I would like to edit the template to suit my purposes. Does anyone know the
password to unprotect the sheet? Or is there a way to do a "Save As" and
remove that protection?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Which monthly timesheet template?

to remove worksheet passwords have a look here

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

Mike