Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mac Mac is offline

Default formula not working

When I use the formula below I do not get the correct answer for the first name

The name on one is Joana Zeltzer When I
use the formula below I get the last oka but the first name comes out as
Joana Z. On the next which is Paula Gonsalves i get last name ok but the
first name comes out as Paula Gonzale. What could I be doing wrong. Again
thank you for you help.

=LEFT('[Package.xls]Highest Paid Employee'!$C$16,LEN('[Package.xls]Highest
Paid Employee'!$C$16)-FIND(" ",'[Package.xls]Highest Paid Employee'!$C$16))