Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Again for Formula that isn't working...Had response but not workin

Hi Experts:

I had requested assistance earlier today and thought it was working, but as
I got into the doc, it's not working as it should...

I have 87 Lines in the Excel doc

I want each line to:

B2 is a variable (we'll say 20)17(17 is constant )= difference between 20 &
17 (3)in C2 but I want it to return 0 if B2 is <=17 in C2

The solution given to me before works for 1 of my lines, but it doesn't work
for all the variables in B2.

Can anyone give me additional help? Thank you so much
--
jeannie v

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Again for Formula that isn't working...Had response but not wo

hI Aglet:

I knew there was a simple formula and you gave it to me....I've tested on
several lines and it works great!

Thank you so much!
--
jeannie v