Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Why does "cannot shift objects off sheet" appear when I try to in.

Tjhis is a file that I ju moved from 2003. When i attempt to insert a row, I
get the error message "cannot shift objects off sheet". Does anyone know why?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi
either....
1. you have data in the last row of your sheet
or
2. excel has lost it's reference to used range.

check this site out on how to reset your used range and delete unneeded data.

regards
FSt1