Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Getting Results with a Validation List

Hello and thank you for your help. Hopefully, I can explain what I am looking
for and it is a simple formula!

I have a drop down list in cell B3 (example: list is apple through zebra).

In cell O3, I would like a certain percentage show in the O3 cell when the
user selects their choice in cell B3. So if the user selects APPLE then the
percentage pertaining to APPLE would appear in the O3 cell.

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sounds like you need a lookup table:

http://contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html