Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RD RD is offline

Default Need to open a picture with a link

I have within my spreadsheet a link to a picture on a server. currently the
picture opens with IE7. I want it to use the windows previewer. How can I do
this?

RD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Dear RD,

are you sure that, Is it opening with windows previwer if ur opening
directly the picture ? other wise make sure that next try with a link it
should work..
--
Anil showreddy

"RD" wrote:

I have within my spreadsheet a link to a picture on a server. currently the
picture opens with IE7. I want it to use the windows previewer. How can I do
this?

RD

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RD RD is offline

Yes, using Explorer, with both a right click (preview is the default) and a
double click open the file in the previewer. The image attached is what
shows if I "edit hyperlink". What is frustrating is it opened these files
before with Previewer. The reason to use previewer is that there is multiple
files in the same folder. By opening the first one one can then scroll
through (using the next button) the other ones.

RD