Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Macro turn off AutoFilter

A while back, Bernie Deitrick posted the following code:

On Error Resume Next
Columns("D:D").AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="DONCASTER"
Range("D2:D65536").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible) .EntireRow.Delete

Repeat the two lines above for each condition, then use the line

Columns("D:D").AutoFilter Field:=1

to turn off the filter, and your macro is done.

I'm using column A and different criteria, and it works except that I'm
still seeing a drop-down arrow in cell A1. How do I remove the drop-down
arrow?