Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Consecutive date range on consecutive worksheets

How can I add consecutive dates on multiple worksheets? I am trying to
create a workbook for each month of the year with all days include. Is there
a way to input the dates all at once or do I just have to go through each
worksheet and input the date manually?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Something like this should work for you:
=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet3!A1)

Just type in the function, click the cell that you will base your
calculation on, and hold down the Shift key, select the last sheet in the
range that your calculations will include, and hit enter.

Regards,
Ryan--

--
RyGuy

"john3478" wrote:

How can I add consecutive dates on multiple worksheets? I am trying to
create a workbook for each month of the year with all days include. Is there
a way to input the dates all at once or do I just have to go through each
worksheet and input the date manually?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I need to be able to add consercutive dates on multiplesheet

I need to be able to add consercutive dates on multiple sheets on excel.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/default.aspx?ref=ng
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sub Date_Increment()
''increment a date in A1 across sheets
Dim myDate As Date
Dim iCtr As Long
myDate = DateSerial(2007, 7, 1) 'adjust to suit
For iCtr = 1 To Worksheets.Count
With Worksheets(iCtr).Range("A1")
.Value = myDate - 1 + iCtr
.NumberFormat = "mm-dd-yyyy"