Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Page Numbering in Consecutive Worksheets

I have a document consisting of a number of worksheets. Because of the
layout it is not possible to do it in one worksheet. I want the page numbers
to work consecutively through the whole document, rather than just in each
worksheet. Is there anyway I can link the footers together?