Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Problem with Defined Name

I'm trying to use the following in my defined names:

=OFFSET(Export_Requests.csv!$C$1,0,0,COUNTA(Export _Requests.csv!$C:$C),1)

to define a column of names that is expanding on a daily basis.

But it isn't picking up the last three cells of data. I have similar code in
the adjacent columns with no problems. Has anyone encountered this problem
before and if so, how do I remedy it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Bob,

I managed to fix this by changing the CountA range from $C$C to $A$A.

I don't really know what was up with it.

Cheers
Dylan