Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bee Bee is offline

Default Condition font color in a single cell based on its formula data.

I have a formula within a single cell that contains a formula to sum up a
column. I want that same cell to reflect its sum data in red font if the sum
is less than 35 and green font if the sum is equal to or greater than 35.
How can I do this? Please help. Thank you, in advance, for your time.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

FormatConditional Formatting.

Cell value is <35 format to red font.

AddCondition 2 Cell Value is equal to or greater than 35 format to green font

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:33:03 -0800, Bee wrote:

I have a formula within a single cell that contains a formula to sum up a
column. I want that same cell to reflect its sum data in red font if the sum
is less than 35 and green font if the sum is equal to or greater than 35.
How can I do this? Please help. Thank you, in advance, for your time.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bee Bee is offline

Default Condition font color in a single cell based on its formula dat

Thank you so much. I'm retired and had forgotten how to format conditions in
a cell. I remembered how shortly after I posted my question and then didn't
know how to cancel the posting!! I appreciate your reply and time.