Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Formating based on Date

Okay, I have been working with this for some time, but no I have a problem.
I am pulling data from a standard document. The date format from this
document is: JAN 15, 2009 It cannot be changed by using the date format, and
with this format the Conditional Formating will not function. One column is
set to color 01 Oct 07 through 30 Sep 08 and 01 Oct 08 through 30 Sep 09.
The rest of the document is coded to color the current month, and the next
two individually.

Any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=--(MID(A2,5,2)&" "&LEFT(A2,3)&" "&RIGHT(A2,4)) will work if you've always
got 2 digits for the day of the month.
=--(MID(A2,5,LEN(A2)-10)&" "&LEFT(A2,3)&" "&RIGHT(A2,4)) if there might be 1
or 2 digits.
In each case, format the result cells as an appropriate date format.
--
David Biddulph