Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Link Worksheet and Auto send e-mail

Hi

I have created a form with drop down boxes on tab1 on tab2 holds a summary
of info and tab3 hold text and some calculations.

I want to hide tabs 2,3 and create a Button which will say calculate on it
which will then show tab2 and auto e-mail the woorksheet to some one

Please could some one help me.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Send only one sheet
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail2.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Gaz259" wrote in message ...
Hi

I have created a form with drop down boxes on tab1 on tab2 holds a summary
of info and tab3 hold text and some calculations.

I want to hide tabs 2,3 and create a Button which will say calculate on it
which will then show tab2 and auto e-mail the woorksheet to some one

Please could some one help me.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks i can get the sheet to be emailed but when the e-mail has been sent
how do i get the hidden sheet to be displayed.

Thanks for your help