Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Macro's are fun

Hi, I posted some time ago about helping with a macro to clear a certain
group of fields. OH, let say randomly...
f15:k16,f20:k22,f25:k28,f31:k33,c16:c30,b34:d35
o34. I have another macro running that's pretty similar to it on another
page, but I can not remember for life of me what I named it so I can't find
on the sheet. Also, is there a way in excel to add a number to get a new
number everyday. ( for instance f35 is 3 and you did 4 and have that in f16,
with a push of the button you want f35 to equal 7 and clear f16 for next days
work? So, in a sense I have three questions.
1.) how do I write a macro to clear certian set fields?
2.) how do I have the numbers add to a certian spot everyday and contiunely
calulate the change.
3.) how do I find a macro to which is running and I don't know the name of it?

please write: (donotspam).