Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Indirect Hyperlink from a graphic to a calculated cell or range

I need to make a hyperlink from a graphic to link indirectly to a cell or a
range of cells in the same worksheet.
The worksheet is alphabetized and I have created graphic buttons across the
top with the letters A to Z. The number of rows (1000+) changes frequently
and the A to Z tabs are used to index into the correct area of the
spreadsheet, which I have been manually updating.

I can calculate the starting address for each of the tabs, but I have yet to
find the proper combination of Hypertext, Cell, Indirect, &, €œ, €˜, # etc. to
jump from the 26 graphics labeled A to Z to the proper cells address which
are contained in K1 to K26.