Margee McC

Default How to hyperlink to a graphic?

I have created a database referencing video tapes. I saved a .jpg from each
tape. I would like the viewer to be able to click a hyperlink (I think)
referencing the .jpg from that tape, on the cel next to tape name, and have
it pop open, for identification. I DON'T want to place (embed) the images in
the excel file as it would take too much room. Is hyperlink the way to go?
Oh, and how can I make the image go away once they have viewed it? I was
thinking of placing the images in a Powerpoint presentation for ease of
linking?

Thanks SO MUCH for any help!

Margee
bigwheel

No need for the Powerpoint presentation, just link directly to the picture
file. The chosen file say pic1.jpg will be opened in whatever your system
uses for the default picture viewer